Here is the good news for those who were staying on iOS 9.1 OS and expecting to gain cydia. One of the well-known jailbreak communities Pangu who was released iOS 9 jailbreak tool, updated their tool for iOS 9.1 cydia download. So at this time, all iOS 9.1 running iPhone, iPad and iPod touch users can download cydia using pangu iOS 9.1 jailbreak.
The latest pangu jailbreak tool does not support all apple devices to install cydia, because Pangu has limited the software only for 64-bit iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices running on iOS 9.1. The compatible device list is given below.
As previous Pangu updates, the latest one also has user-friendly jailbreak interface to install cydia simply on our devices. So it will be able to easy to use especially for beginners. Cydia is an awesome application. Unlike other apps it is unable to download as the standalone app. It means you are unable to download it directly on your iDevice without jailbreak. After iOS 9.1 cydia download mechanism, users can download lots of apps, themes, tweaks, mods and much more through the cydia to modify your device as your contents.
Cydia installation process will void your apple device warranty. Even, it will remove the tough security system in iOS embossed by apple letting to customize your device. With your one mistake, it will brick your device permanently or will be able to damage it. So you should do everything at your own risk.
Pangu iOS 9.1 Jailbreak
Pangu team has released their latest tool for iOS 9.1 devices only, because they had a kernel bug which used in to made iOS 9.1 and was patched by apple in iOS 9.2 and all over new iOS versions. It is important to note that pangu latest tool is not possible to use for jailbreak iOS 9.2, iOS 9.2.1, iOS 9.3 and iOS 9.3.1.
Pangu untethered iOS 9.1 jailbreak compatible 64b-bit devices
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 5s
- iPad Mini 4, iPad Mini with retina (iPad Mini 2), iPad Mini 3
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad Pro
This is the first time a jailbreak has been released for apple’s 12.9-inch iPad Pro tablet. As I mentioned, you are unable to use Pangu iOS 9.1 cydia download tool if you are using 32-bit idevices like :
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
- iPad Mini 1
- iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 2
- 5th Generation iPod touch
- Charge your iDevice battery before begin to iOS 9.1 cydia download process.
- Make sure that you have complete backup of your device.
- Install latest iTunes version on your Windows or Mac.
- Download Pangu jailbreak tool for windows or mac.
iOS 9.1 Cydia Download with Pangu 9.1 – Instructions
- Connect your apple device to your computer and launch iTunes.
- Next, turn off passcode or Find my iPhone options and enable Airplane mode from the control center.
- Now open the downloaded pangu 9.1 setup as an administrator. Once recognize your phone by pangu, click start to begin the process.
- When asked, click on ‘already backup’ option to continue.
- During the process, pangu will ask to enable airplane mode again. Click ok.
- Pangu will finish the process within few minutes. Next your device will reboot automatically.
- iOS 9.1 Cydia download process is finished.
Now your device has the ability to customize as you need through the cydia. Download your favorite tweaks, apps, themes and mode to change your device’s look and feel.