You must be happy taking a look at latest iOS 11 betas with what it offers to the operating system. But if you think the chance for Cydia iOS 10.3.3 is higher in the days approaching, only a simple downgrade could rescue you from the matter there. So this is written targeting how to downgrade from iOS 11 beta to iOS 10.3.2 now signing or iOS 10.3.3 at beta.
Although there are some facts you should know before Install iOS 11 through a beta, we find many in the move. With beta 3 and public beta 2, we see it clear as many of the fans are already with the latest betas on the iOS driver to see what Apple has brought latest. But if you like more getting Cydia on the device, staying to the lowest possible is wiser than involved in beta testing of latest iOS 11. So seeing some hope of getting jailbreak iOS 10.3.3, here you are how to downgrade from 11 Beta to 10.3.2 or 10.3.3 beta 6.
Like to know iOS 11 Features in Apple’s way, then Click here
How to Downgrade iOS 11 Beta and save Cydia iOS 10.3.3 chances?
Just as we found in all previous cases, you can easily downgrade any iOS firmware to immediate minor firmware in the times Apple put no restriction. Although it is same here from iOS 11 beta to 10.3.2/10.3.3, you must remember it not able to restore iTunes or iCloud backups that made when the device on iOS 11 beta. Even though this not comes a matter in downgrading the firmware on the same iteration, here it matters between iOS 11 and 10. And also remember, you can downgrade the beta to iOS 10.3.2 now signing rather than in target the 10.3.3 which too in beta stands. Then once Apple moves on upgrading 10.3.3, you can Download iOS 10.3.3 and make the true chance for Cydia.
Here is how it goes
- Install latest iTunes in that the Mac or Windows PC as the initial step
- Then search for the correct iOS 10.3.2 IPSW file for your device to which you need downgrading iOS 11 beta
- To temporary disable Find My iPhone feature move Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and simply turn off the feature for now
- Now open iTunes from the PC and link the device to the PC through a proper USB help
- And here your device should turn to DFU mode or Recovery Mode with what your device will be easily discovered by iTunes
- For Windows press Shift+Restore while in Mac the optional key+Restore
- Choose the IPSW file 10.3.x you took that need running back on the device
- Now leave the device for several minutes and notice the fresh Hello screen in 10.3.x restored
Will 10.3.3 bring Cydia Download for iOS 10?
If we notice the previous iteration, we see iOS 9.3.3 in jailbreak ending a long silence of no-jailbreak era. So just as that, we could count on something interesting for the coming firmware 10.3.3 to bring Cydia Download back for iOS 10. If Pangu is ready, this could again be a Pangu download era above the complete jailbreak solution for iOS 9.2-9.3.3 about almost a year back. Then let us wait for Apple to bring 10.3.3 in the official word of release which now stands at beta 6.
We have nowhere heard any possibility of Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 even up to now. But with 10.3.2 getting a powerful demo at the MOSEC 2017, we are kept for some hope in getting Cydia iOS 10.3.3 somewhere into the future. So let us play the game of waiting for 10.3.3 official release which going to sort out many doubts in jailbreaking iOS.