Jailbreak is still quiet in the scene after iOS 9.1 Pangu jailbreak, even though Apple has moved with updates making iOS 9.3.2 the latest and iOS 9.3.3 the next approaching. However the expectations on a compatible jailbreak have not dropped yet and people are eager to know when they will be accessed to Cydia installer. Especially in respect to latest iOS 9.3.2 as proofs are almost unveiled through Luca’s video demonstration. If we consider with rumors, a jailbreak will come without a long delay, and it would make iOS 9.3.2 jailbreakable for sure, so it is our duty to make you ready on Cydia installer for iOS 9.3.2 to hunt what is best for you on your jailbroken iOS as soon as an official announcement turns. So check our complete article to know when Cydia installer can be downloaded on your iOS 9.3.2 iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak Status Update
As to the latest facts iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak is possible, but a compatible tool is not released yet to the public. Luca Todesco who has contributed in a number of iOS jailbreaks, has recently released a video proof showing iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak and Cydia install is possible. So this will be a good sign of something that will soon arrive to the public, but Luca is not ready for a tool release. In that way, we should wait until Pangu, TaiG or another jailbreak team come with an official release.
Cydia Installer for iOS 9.3.2
The latest Cydia installer comes in version 1.1.26, which can be downloaded on iOS 9-iOS 9.1 jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod touch models. And a new Cydia version is largely expected to unveil soon with the next jailbreak probably on iOS 9.3 to iOS 9.3.3, so we will get a chance to get Cydia installer for iOS 9.3.2.
Cydia installer does not require any extra configurations, in fact a successful jailbreak will install Cydia successfully on your iOS device. In that way some more wait is needed to install Cydia on iOS 9.3.2 as jailbreak is still missing, even though proofs are unveiled. So keep hopes.
Jailbreak let users to get Cydia installer, so here are the guidelines to Pangu jailbreak to install Cydia on iOS, which will probably be a support guide for those who wait for iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak.
Get Cydia on iOS 9.3.2 with Pangu Jailbreak
- Download the latest Pangu jailbreak version to match with your iOS version
- Be ready with a proper USB cable
- Make a complete backup
Keep in your mind, at the moment iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak and Cydia install is not allowed on your iOS as a compatible tool is missing, this tutorial is just to make you aware of the right way to get Cydia installed on your iOS.
- Step 1: Connect your iDevice to the computer using the USB cable
- Step 2: Then open the Pangu application you downloaded and click on “Start” button to start the process
- Step 3: Click on “Already Backup” to continue the jailbreak process and follow the screen instructions
- Step 4: Then your device will reboot and you will ask to enable “Airplane Mode” again, so do as it says
- Step 5: After that Pangu will ask you to unlock your device and then tap on Pangu icon on your Home screen to continue the process
- Step 6: Tap on “Accept” to allow Pangu to access your photo library and click “OK” to continue with the process
- Step 7: It will take few minutes, and your device will reboot automatically
Once you are done with the process, you will notice Cydia icon on your Home screen. Even though there are number of fake methods to get Cydia installer on iOS, none of them are acceptable as a successful jailbreak is the only way to get Cydia install. So wait for few more days ahead to know what to grab from jailbreak side.