If you were in touch with Cydia-news, you must aware of all updates on Cydia iPhone 7. So here I bring you the complete guide to switch from mach_portal or Yalu to updated extra_recipe as the solution for all troubles you faced so far. Go through the complete guide and with what requirements this goes and whom in the target.
As you know, the time for iPhone 7 jailbreak on iOS 10.1.1 with mach_portal is more with troubles and complaints than praises. So the replacement of extra_recipe+yalu here brings a number of advantages also with the promise of more features with the time. Although there were drawbacks with the initial beta, with beta 3 Cydia substrate support added. And in the further development of betas extra_recipe+yalu jailbreak comes in more support also promising for better stability and even more firmware/device support into the future.
Cydia iPhone 7 with extra_recipe
This update of extra_recipe is critically important for iPhone 7/7 Plus. So you can now switch your mach_portal to extra_recipe or take your first attempt directly on extra_recipe which confirmed stable. And in concern none-iPhone 7 devices, the support carries only devices on 10.2. So if you need replacing Yalu 10.2, here it is the chance for the acceptable devices. But you must remember that does not come with any additional advantage above Yalu 10.2 jailbreak current latest Although, switching from mach_portal is important.
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus on iOS 10.0.0 to 10.1.1
- iPad Mini (WiFi only) on iOS 10.2
- iPad Air 2 on iOS 10.2
- iPhone 6, 6S and 6S Plus (TSMC only for 6S and Plus) on iOS 10.2
What to Consider in extra_recipe Jailbreak?
- PC required running Windows, Linux or Mac Os x
- Compatible device
- To sign the IPA, Download Cydia Impactor updated version
- extra_recipe IPA Download from (recommend Yalu official web link or the Xerub’s GitHub page)
Cydia Download with extra_recipe Updated Tool
- To put the device in unjailbreak state (only if jailbroken) reboot first
- Press tightly on the jailbreak app until it shows “X” to remove the app from the device and confirm that you are deleting the app
- Download the IPA file
- Connect the device to the PC with a proper USB
- Launch Cydia Impactor in a new window
- Drag the IPA to the Cydia Impactor interface
- Enter the Apple ID
- Then the password for the Apple ID
- Let IPA signs through the Cydia Impactor which will result from the extra_recipe app download on the Home screen
- Then go to the Device’s Settings and trust the profile, follow General > Profiles & Device Management
- If Done, launch the app from the Home screen and start jailbreaking with “Go” screen
- If you are successfully done, the screen will show as follows. So you are successful with Cydia iPhone 7 Download
With the successful attempt to Cydia iPhone 7, you can now enjoy all new iOS 10 Jailbreak Tweaks. With the promise of bringing more news on extra_recipe, we wrap up the post now. If you feel this is helpful, leave a sincere comment and do not forget to share.