Marking the release of 10.3.2 recent, Apple now signs the firmware in both OTA and iTunes ways. Although we recommend you the update in focus security and slight fixes, for jailbreakers it is still not healthy in taking. So knowing the chance for accidental updates, here I bring you the complete guide to downgrade from 10.3.2 latest. If you do care about jailbreaking and Cydia Download iOS 10.3.1, here is how to come back to the opportunities through a clean restore.
iOS 10.3.2 is the latest version now for all iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch users. It is for iPhone 5 and above, iPad 4 and later with also the support for iPod Touch 6th Generation. As you already know, it carries fixes and slight internal changes in the way stable iOS run. But as there are no confirmations yet on iOS 10.3.2 Jailbreak, everyone is not encouraged for iOS 10.3.2 download. However, knowing the chance for upgrades unplanned, here we help for coming back to 10.3.1. In fact, 10.3.1 is still signing which is jailbreak-friendly at the moment.
Signs the chance for Cydia Download iOS 10.3.1
As you will be allowed iOS 10.3.1 signing for a few more days, it is the only firmware you can downgrade 10.3.2 to. And there is no chance for worries on not getting downgrade rights for the firmware of your wish as 10.3.1 is the lowest possible to downgrade at the same time with promises to jailbreak. So truly, you are with a benefit of downgrade right at the moment. Although we are still in wanting of Pangu 10.3.1 confirmations, all so far revealed too with a high commitment on a new release. So for those who care about jailbreaking are recommend to stay to a firmware below the latest 10.3.2.
Guide to Downgrade
What should you be prepared with?
- A Computer with Mac OSX or Windows operating system
- Install latest iTunes to the PC and get prepared
- Make sure to have enough power on your iDevice
- Download the IPSW file of iOS 10.3.1 checking the compatibility of your device
- For the important thing, make sure to backup all your device via iTunes itself or iCloud to keep all data safe even after the system changes
- Use a proper cable and connect iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to Windows or Mac
- Open iTunes
(In the notification asking to upgrade or downgrade click “Cancel” and tick “Do not ask again”)
- Continue with the option “Restore” and avoid updating the other given option
- Rather than direct click, hold the shift in Windows and the optional key in Mac when click “Restore”. Otherwise, it will restore your device to latest 10.3.2
- Place the IPSW of 10.3.1 heading through the file browser
- Give confirmations to restoring 10.3.1
- As done, you can now restore the backups on your choice
Apple has started spreading betas of the next iOS 10.3.3 firmware by now. Soon with 10.3.2 release, we now find iOS 10.3.3 beta 1 for testing in target all signed developers and public testers to the program. As the look, it will be a minor point release in focus to fixes and minor security changes rather than anything big on the side of features. So have a quick look in this video review.
While in waiting for Cydia Download iOS 10.3.1, you might too face accidental updates to immediate higher version. So hope this is important to read, from which I give you how to come back to the older firmware signing. But as this will only allow until Apple closes the entry t the previous firmware, be caution getting 10.3.2. And stay as always with us for more interesting jailbreak and Cydia updates. For anything not clear, comment us, write us with no hesitation.