The release of the 10th-anniversary iPhone is no more a rumor along with the Tech event recently took place. And just as expected, it is with full of surprises from the naming itself which dubbed “iPhone X”. So considering all confirmations through the iPhone-centric event here is all about the new iPhone era, specs, availability and up to the possibilities Jailbreak iPhone X. Then get all facts in brief.
The event took place on 12th September just as to the plan at Steve Job’s Theater. And when the event is not just aiming a single release, we met the trio of latest iPhone releases as iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, a new 4K Apple TV, latest iOS 11 as the Apple’s mobile operating system upgrade and also with Apple watch with LTE connectivity.
Meet iPhone X- All Features
The new iPhone X is what we expected to be iPhone 8 celebrating 10th proud years of the iPhone story. And iPhone 8 and 8 Plus are respectively what we expected iPhone 7S and 7S Plus to be in accordance the last years’ best iPhone 7.
In a look to the all three iPhone releases this era, we find some sharing of internals. But if we look deeper on the X model, there are many of the things that you cannot compare with any other iPhone so far in view. So let us take a look why it is important on the side of features.
- New Design: The design of the iPhone X is completely different. It features the all-front screen with no more Home Button or Touch ID. Featuring the highest screen-to-body ratio on an iPhone, the X model comes with an Edge-to-edge bezel-free 5.8-inch display with OLED technology for brighter, colorful and battery-saving change. The screen resolution is at 2436×1125 pixels of 458 ppi
- True Tone Feature: This is another brand new change for the latest iPhone very much helpful for those who are completely tied to iPhone. In fact, it can now change the screen color depending on the temperature each surrounding takes
- A11 Bionic Processor: This is Apple’s own processor guarantees 25% faster than previous A10 fusion chip on iPhone 7
- Face ID: Apple this time uses facial recognition technology as the new way of interacting with the iPhone X. To function this features, Apple uses new 3D sensors in the front camera to recognize the person to whom the device should be allowed entry
- Animoji: This is one of the interesting features coming with Face ID technology. In fact, it makes way to 3D animated emoji characters depending on the mood of the user that front-facing True Depth camera has agreed to. So let your conversation be more exciting with exact expressions
- Wireless Charging: With glass body back in the iPhone, the wireless charging capabilities are now possible. It uses Qi-standard which means the charging pad need to be purchased separately
For more, the new iPhone X comes with an improve IP68 rate of water resistance, all side improved vertical dual lens camera with 12MP and front camera featuring 7MP, Portrait lighting, different shooting modes and so much more. In fact, iPhone X features so much more than what we meet in the eyes. Then take the Apple’s original video to have a look in an interesting way.
Click here to get the official Apple preview on iPhone X
Storage Capacities and Price
- 64GB – $999
- 256GB – $1,150
Pre-orders for the new iPhone X will begin from October 27th and from which the shipping is confirmed on 3rd November 2017.
Jailbreak iPhone X- Updates
Although Apple has taken highest technology in the new iPhone model, we get questioned its possibilities to jailbreak. But up now, we find no update to Jailbreak iPhone X as it is only a few hours passed from its official launch. However, for two times we have met iOS 11 Jailbreak by KeenLab raising a new prospect of Cydia Download in the next generation mobile operating system. But still, we have no idea about how the exploiting will remain on later iOS 11 versions at the same time in aspect to Jailbreak iPhone X. So let’s wait and watch.
The tech event 2017 has left us with so much interesting updates. Just like you kept trust on Jailbreak iPhone X review, keep watching for more updates ahead. And for anything, feel free to reach us through the comments below.