A new jailbreak dubbed Phoenix is now available to download in approach Cydia Download iOS 9.3.5. The tool accepts all 32-bit device support that running on the end release of the 9th iteration. Just like its name suggests, this is reborn of jailbreak like the mythical bird Phoenix coming back to life from its own ashes. Although with a delay, this is a nice update to take a look at, which brings Cydia for those who still rocking on iOS 9.3.5. As there might be some among the readers, take a look at the update Phoenix Jailbreak.
With Apple’s move to iOS 10.3.3, we found discussions on Jailbreak iOS 10.3.3 so high. But making the view completely changed, the new update of jailbreak comes to 32-bit legacy devices confirming jailbreak isn’t gone from iOS 9. As this is for iOS 9.3.5 as the end release of the iteration, there is no update found that patches the exploits reason to built Phoenix. So there is a benefit having jailbreak iOS 9.3.5 although with a quite delay.
About Phoenix Jailbreak for iOS 9.3.5
The tool Phoenix is a complete jailbreak released by reputed developers Siguza and tihmstar. But as there is a lot more strength behind, the equal thanks share among Luca Todesco, jk9357, and also Max Bazaliy.
Just as all recent jailbreak sessions, this is also another update running with both tethered and untethered features. So it similarly bound to the conditions of jailbreak expiry as well as all around rebooting. In fact, you are forced to run the jailbreak app every time you boot the device. Simply, it makes your device back to none-jailbreak just like seen in all semi-untethered jailbreak sessions so far from Pangu 9.3.3. And at the same time, it requires you to Download Cydia Impactor and also the IPA of Phoenix to run by sideloading the app.
Notable Points about the update:
- Devices Compatible are only 32-bit devices. So make sure the one in your hand is listed below
iPhone 5 and iPhone 5c
iPad mini 1
iPad 2, iPad 3 and iPad 4
iPod Touch 5th Generation
- The tool runs semi-untethered jailbreak with Cydia Impactor Download and the IPA
- You need a PC running Windows or Mac OS also having iTunes updated
- As it accepts all conditions with rebooting, you need re-signing of the app with every boot you take on the device
- The jailbreak that signs through the Apple ID will get expired. If it is signed through a free account, the jailbreak will be expired with every 7 days. For those who are signed with a paid developer account, it will remain jailbroken for about a complete year
Cydia Download iOS 9.3.5- Complete Step Guide
- Download Cydia Impactor and the IPA for Phoenix (go to the official link) on the PC
- Open Cydia impactor file
- Connect the device to the PC (disable find my iPhone and Touch ID/Passcode)
- Take/drag the IPA file into the Cydia impactor interface you launched above
- Fill with the Apple ID and password and wait until the IPA signs through the Cydia Impactor
- With a little interval, you will see the Phoenix jailbreak app installed on the device
- To trust the profile from the device move with the Settings > General > Profiles /Device Management or Profiles & Device Management
- Launch the app from the Home screen and start jailbreaking with “Prepare for Jailbreak”
- Once done, it will Install Cydia iOS 9.3.5 successfully
It is all done. So enjoy Cydia Download iOS 9.3.5 here getting compatible Jailbreak apps and Tweaks. And once we get any update of the Phoenix jailbreak, we will write you back for more details. So stay with Cydia- News as always.