To Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 in a comprehensive way, Pangu has dropped a new Pangu version with English language support. So now you can try this new tool version if you were confused with only Chinese Pangu 9.3.3 released a week before. In this brief guide we hope to cover most of the important facts about iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak, including the step guide for English version. So read on and know how to properly work with this new Pangu download following a successful Jailbreak.
Even though this tool helps you to go for a jailbreak even staying at an older firmware from iOS 9.2 to above, we recommend updating iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest jailbreakable firmware comes with newest needed fixes and security improvements too. So get the latest on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and then turn iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak.
Pangu English Version vs Pangu Chinese
Even though Pangu 9.3.3 made a lot of jailbreak fans happy, it has made some confusions too on getting the new jailbreak or not as there were some limitations with the original Pangu tool release. Among them, Chinese language help and Windows-only were most talked. But now it is time to end worrying as Pangu 9.3.3 English version is in public hand as an improvement over the original release. So now you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu 9.3.3 English version at the same time with a Windows PC, Mac or Linux help. In that way, you have no reason to worry on the errors with browser-based too which was left aside until Pangu fixes.
Since you now have a English version, more jailbreakers have chance to follow the jailbreak with a good understanding too. But we thought of giving an easy step guide to make you clearer about what to follow and not. So go through our complete guide to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu English version. It is important to remember, this is still not untethered and everything will be done as to the Semi-untethered format.
Just like the Original Chinese Pangu version, this new English Pangu also works only on 64-bit device models. And we hardly got a chance to expect 32-bit support for iOS 9.3.3. And it is clearer with the official statement Pangu has made recently saying “Sorry there is no plan for 32-bit now”. In that way, below given are the compatible devices to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
Pangu English Version-Jailbreak Guide
- Update your device to latest iOS 9.3.3 before head to jailbreak
- Make a complete backup of your device’s data, to keep all your data safe
- Charge your device’s battery for a sufficient power scale (At least 60-70%)
- Get ready with a Windows PC, Mac or Linux and also a proper USB
- Temporary disable your passcode and Find My iPhone option on the device
- Make a new Apple ID (Secondary) which is needed to the process
- Step 1: Download IPA file and Cydia impactor(From genuine download pages)
- Step 2: Connect your Device to the PC, Mac or Linux with a MFI-certified USB cable
- Step 3: Open the downloaded Cydia impactor file (In Mac you will have to drag the app to the Application folder)
- Step 4: Then open the impactor file to get the interface like shown below
- Step 5: After that, drag the downloaded IPA file over the interface
- Step 6: In the next step, you have to click “OK” to continue through the Apple Developer warning
- Step 7: In the next interface, enter Apple ID (Secondary Apple ID)
- Step 8: Once you logged in by clicking the blue “OK”, you have to wait for few minutes until Cydia impactor is done displaying several texts. Once finished you will notice the “Start” button in Cydia impactor app
- Step 9: So close the app, and go to your iOS Home screen to see Pangu app icon
- Step 10: Then open your device’s Settings app > General > Device management
- Step 11: After that, tap on the certificate and trust the certificate by tapping the red “Trust” button
- Step 12: Then launch Pangu app from Home screen (Be sure to allow push notifications)
- Step 13: Tap on “Start” in the Pangu app
- Step 14: Pres Sleep button and lock your device. Then you will see the notification on the lock screen
- Step 15: Then let your device to respring taking a few minutes (The storage of your device is getting full notification will receive when Cydia installing)
- Step 16: After several minutes, you will notice Cydia on your Home screen, so launch Cydia and allow refreshing the sources
By now you have successfully jailbroken your iOS 9.3.3 with Pangu. Even though the process is lengthier you would not feel dis-comfortable hereafter as Pangu English version helps you to follow the whole process with a clear understanding.
Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 Video Guide
When launching Cydia 9.3.3 for the first time, you will have to wait patiently as Cydia file system needs more time to get prepared. As that is only for the first attempt, you can get a vast Cydia 9.3.3 with all your favorite Cydia app and tweaks. Currently, Cydia has been expanding its capabilities to latest iOS 9.3.3, so you would get more Cydia apps to work after jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. Until then you are advised to read the description of each and every Cydia app/tweak before hit download.
Please Note: After you are successfully jailbroken with Pangu 9.3.3, it will install a third part App store in your iOS from 25PP. It is no harm of keeping, but as it is connected to the piracy and some security threats you are highly advised to remove the app store soon after you are successfully done Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak.
Does this Jailbreak Expire?
As this semi-untethered jailbreak needs to get connected with Apple certificate which is bound to get expired depending on the type. If you are having a regular Apple ID, you will have to re-jailbreak your iOS in 7 days ahead. If you are having a developer certificate, it will give you a year time. In that way, until Pangu make changes with certificate relation, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak will be expired with the certificate expiry.
How to Unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3?
As of this writing, Cydia impactor is not supported to latest iOS 9.3.3. So you are recommended to restore through iTunes, if you feel of not keeping this new jailbreak. So you can simply unjailbreak iOS 9.3.3 and take it back to the way it was. (restore from your backup)
This is simply the way you can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with new Pangu English version. As currently, the Safari-based is not working you can either choose Pangu jailbreak Chinese version or this new version with English language help. Even though there are slight differences between these two versions, both are semi-untethered and have to re-launch the app each and every time you reboot. So we think you can easily run the process with English Pangu jailbreak which is clearer and accepted by all platforms too. So Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 with new Pangu and start your Cydia 9.3.3 chapter in the best way.