For those who are still unaware, iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak is now possible with Pangu new tool that came addressing all iOS 9.2-iOS 9.3.3. So Cydia is now ready to start from where it has stopped giving the chance for a majority. Anyone in any iOS version can now update iOS 9.3.3 and simply jailbreak with latest Pangu 9.3.3 download. So go through our guide where we wish to cover all needed information about newest jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 including the step guide.
As of now, the tool only with Chinese language help at the same time as Windows-only. That may be because of something to arrive, so be awake as an updated tool has a lot of weight to drop soon.
As this jailbreak is Windows-only, you will have to be prepared with a PC or Mac running either Bootcamp or a virtual machine Windows, if not you are not access to perform this PC version. Even though everyone was expecting an untethered jailbreak over Pangu v1.3.1, the current latest. Pangu has come with a surprising tool release which better call Semi-untethered. So you will be able to experience both tethered and untethered qualities in latest Pangu 9.3.3 which will make you to re-run the app every time you reboot the device.
iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak – Supported Devices
Currently, the tool only to cater 64-bit device models. So 32-bit device models will have to wait for an update from Pangu jailbreak side to get the new tool support to jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. Below given are device models currently Pangu 9.3.3 supported, so check whether it has given space for your device name too.
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch 6G
- iPad mini 2, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 4
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
As Pangu 9.3.3 on in Chinese version as of this writing, you must follow our guidelines for a successful jailbreak, be sure to run the process with caution. Even though you can jailbreak with latest Pangu tool staying on any iOS version from iOS 9.2 to latest, we highly recommend you to update iOS 9.3.3 as it features more security and fixes at the same time being the latest jailbreakable firmware. So for a stable iOS experience get iOS 9.3.3 even though you are a jailbreaker or not.
Consider Before proceed:
- As prevention is better than cure, make a complete backup prior getting started with process and that will make your device’s content safe preventing getting harmed or loosed
- Disable Touch ID or Passcode (Settings > General > Touch ID & Passcode)
- Turn off Find My iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone)
- As tool is only for Windows at the moment, get the help of a windows PC or virtual machine setup. Also get ready with a proper USB cable that supports your device model
- Install latest iTunes version to your PC
- Have a stable internet connection
- Charge your iDevice to a sufficient power scale (At least about 60-70%) as jailbreak might take minutes to hours
- In the process, you will be asked for your Apple ID, so we recommend you to create a secondary Apple ID that not linked to your primary account
Step By Step Guide to iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak with Pangu
- Step 1: Click below to Download Pangu installer on your PC
- Step 2: Right-click on the downloaded file to “Run as Administrator”
- Step 3: Then click “Yes” to trust publisher when Windows asked and have to “Trust” the connection when you get the notification from Windows firewall
- Step 4: Click on the only button in the next interface to start downloading Pangu jailbreak tool
- Step 5: After Pangu successfully installed in your Home screen, connect your iDevice to the computer with the USB cable
- Step 6: Then again right-click on the newly installed Pangu app to “Run as Administrator”. To continue click “Yes” in the next interface like shown below
- Step 7: In the next step, tool interface will start searching for the connected devices. As soon as Pangu detected your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, click the green button to proceed
- Step 8: In the next interface you will have to enter the Apple ID to continue, so there enter the secondary Apple ID you created and click the green button to log in
- Step 9: Then Pangu will successfully install to your device’s Home screen, so go to device’s Settings > General > Device Management
- Step 10: In the profile appears next, click “Trust” button in blue (With your email address)
- Step 11: In the next interface tap on red “Trust” button to trust the profile successfully
- Step 12: After that, launch Pangu/PP app from Home screen and remember to allow notifications
- Step 13: Then click on the circle appeared in the next screen which will turn into a text line a few seconds after you clicked. Your device have to lock by then and you will get a notification too
- Step 14: In few seconds, you will get a notification saying your device’s storage is getting full, that is normally get in the process and ignore once you received. Then unlock your device and launch Pangu/PP (You will see Cydia is getting installed)
- Step 15: Wait for few minutes letting your device automatically reboots, then you will be able to Cydia on your Home screen as the result of successful iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak
Video Guide to iOS 9.3.3 Pangu Jailbreak
About 15 steps later, you can now start with Cydia on your iOS 9.3.3 jailbroken iDevice. When reaching for the first time you will have to wait patiently until Cydia get prepared with the file system. After that you can try best Cydia apps and tweaks on your iOS 9.3.3 with latest jailbreak rights. In some cases you will find errors when downloading Cydia tweaks. To prevent getting disturbed read the tweak description carefully in respect to each and every individual tweak as developers are still experimenting on expanding tweaks for latest Cydia iOS 9.3.3. So until you gets updates enjoy Cydia additions in 2016 checking the compatibility.
As the Pangu new tool still in its very first days , you will find it buggy in some cases. So if you fail within the process, try multiple times until you get succeeded. And do not lose hopes for another Pangu version in an updated interface soon, answering all bugs and clashes you met with new Pangu download upto now.
Is iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak Possible without a PC?
Not more than taking a day from iOS 9.3.3 Jailbreak release, developers has found an alter guide as solution for those who do not prefer Window-only concept of latest Pangu 9.3.3. In that way iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without a PC is now possible with a new way inspired by JailbreakMe concept. So it will sound simpler and easier as a browser-based but still it is remained on Semi-untethered where rebooting will make you re-launch to the jailbreak like what we saw in the PC format. If you feel this sounds cooler, check the video guide below and let us too know how you see iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak without the PC.
iOS 9.3.3 Unjailbreak
As iOS 9.3.3 is a semi-untethered jailbreak, you can easily unjailbreak if you not feel of keeping the jailbreak. In fact you only need to reboot your device simply to iOS 9.3.3 unjailbreak. So you can unjailbreak staying in the same iOS version without upgrading or with a tool help like in previous cases.
All who were sick of the long wait, now has the best reason to cheer. So head to iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with new Pangu tool version and start playing with Cydia 9.3.3. As to the trusted sources more updates are still to come, so you will probably get a chance for more comprehensive English version soon with 32-bit device support too. If you cannot wait for the next update try iOS 9.3.3 jailbreak with our guide, and visit us regularly to know more interesting facts about new Pangu which is most discussed thread these days.