iOS 10 jailbreak now comes with powerful signs been subjected to a lot of discussions. As for the most recent updates Luca Todesco has achieved iOS 10.0.1 Jailbreak on iPhone 7 latest giving more hopes for a hasten jailbreak. So here is everything about update iOS 10.0.1 with its download, jailbreak and all interesting facts. Therefore have a look.
Apple took an immediate step forward with iOS 10.0.1 update only days after iOS 10 official announcement. As iOS 10.0.1 comes with no beta or pre notice , it appears kind of surprising update that addresses fixes.
iOS 10.0.1 Addresses,
- An issue with identifying “Hey Siri” requests/commands
- The problem with audio quality for calls over VoLTE
- The issue with stable Bluetooth connectivity and pairing with Apple Watch
- Some failures and improved stability of the Camera and Contacts applications
Update: iOS 10.0.2 is updated not taking a long pause from iOS 10.0.1. And iOS 10.0.2 is too an update focuses on bug fixes including the iPhone 7 Audio issue. And at the same time you can now find iOS 10.1 beta 1 with the access to both developers and public testers
Download iOS 10.0.1
As in every case Apple allows updated via OTA or manually through iTunes soon with every new iOS update. As of iOS 10.0.2 is now find over iOS 10.0.1 as a OTA update, let’s see how to download iOS 10.0.2 via iTunes.
- Step 1: Update to iTunes latest on Windows or Mac
- Step 2: Download iOS 10.0.1 IPSW file with support to the device model
- Step 3: Head to Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone and turn it off
- Step 4: Connect your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch to the Windows PC or Mac
- Step 5: Launch iTunes and find your device
- Step 6: Mac users hold Alt while windows stick on Shift and then click restore to select the IPSW firmware file
- Step 7: Now pick the iOS 10 / 10.0.1 / 10.0.2 firmware downloaded
- Step 8: Now wait until the iOS 10.0.1 install ends with a successful reboot
Luca Achieved iOS 10.0.1 Jailbreak
Only days after iOS 10.0.1 upgraded we found another interesting news from Luca. Just like what he revealed on iOS 10 beta 8 and iOS 10 this too proved Cydia iOS 10 download. And for the most interesting part he this time shows jailbreak iPhone 7 that runs on iOS 10.0.1.
Luca Todesco is the first developer to reveal jailbreak iOS 10.0.1 on a latest iPhone 7. With the tweeted picture under the tagline “Obligatory Cydia screenshot” you can see Cydia iPhone 7 comes with the model number “iPhone9,3”. So Luca successfully demos Cydia on iOS 10.0.1 with the version 1.1.26 (en-us).
This is Luca’s third confirmation on iOS 10 jailbreak. And up to now we find about five Cydia Download attempts if we count since the day iOS 10 first beta previewed. So take a look and make sure you do not miss anything.
- iH8snow demoed iOS 10 jailbreak experimenting on iOS 10 beta 1
- At MOSEC 2016 team Pangu showed iOS 10 Cydia download still testing on betas
- Releasing “YaluX” video Luca Todesco came showing iOS 10 jailbreak when iOS 10 at its final beta
- Adding value to previous “YaluX” another detailed video revealed by Luca showing Cydia substrate support for iOS 10
- As for the final at the moment Luca Todesco again came proving iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak on an iPhone 7 with Cydia version 1.1.26 installed
$1.5 Million Bounty for iOS 10 Jailbreak
At a time jailbreak possibilities are almost proven up to iOS 10.0.1, Zerodium, the firm buying hacking talent based on 0-day exploits has announced a $1.5 Million Bounty. So the chance is now opened for hackers to show the OS exploits functioning and grab the biggest reward. As for what we feel, this will be a hastening fact for the progress of iOS 10 jailbreak. So let’s wait and watch how Pangu or TaiG going to work on jailbreak iOS 10.
Note: If you want to downgrade iOS 10.0.1, you can try a clean restore through iTunes
If we find updates on iOS 10.0.1 jailbreak or more we promise to keep you updated. So stay with us and hunt all new facts of jailbreak and Cydia.