As promised through the event at Steve Job’s Theater, iOS 11 is released to the public by now. And if you are one of the millions excitedly waited to Install iOS 11, here you are some of the facts should know about this revamped software version. So take a look until the end.
iOS 11 has come through a long testing period including 10 developer betas and 9 public sessions. And as promised so far, it exactly packs so much to whistle as the next generation mobile operating system version. The very first iOS 11 version has come in the Worldwide Developer Conference held back in June as a developer only testing release. From there, we found Apple gradually upgrading the betas with various changes and additions. And by now it has resulted in the final come out as a must-have upgrade for all 64-bit devices including iPhone X. But should you Download iOS 11?
Click here to check Apple official preview on iOS 11 Software
iOS 11 Supported Devices
- Latest iPhone X
- New iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus
- iPhone SE and iPhone 5S
- 2nd Generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 1st Generation 12.9-inch iPad Pro
- 10.5-inch iPad Pro and 9.7-inch iPad Pro
- iPad Air and iPad Air 2
- 5th Generation iPad
- iPad mini 4,3 and iPad mini 2
- 6th Generation iPod Touch
The compatibility of iOS 11 Download is for all 64-bit devices, but it is important to note that features like ARKit are not workable for all iOS 11-supported devices.
Ready to Install iOS 11- What’s New?
From 19th September, iOS 11 is available over the air download wirelessly. If no,t it is supported by iTunes through Mac or Windows PC help. And together with that Apple has also moved to Watch OS4 as the latest watch operating system upgrade.
The reason why iOS 11 call the latest has a lot of ways to answer. In fact, it is not with what meets the eye, but it packs a lot with security, better integration, aesthetics to the iPhone while turning your iPad into a more Productive source. And if I highlight some of them as below you would be glad to decide whether to update iOS 11 or not.
- Interesting App store design with new Today’s tab, games, apps and so much more
- Siri with better voice, speedier functionality, better suggestions, improved dictation support, work with QR codes and more
- Interesting Camera improvements including QR code scanning, Portrait mode with OIS, better filters and more
- Improved Photos with animated GIF help
- Better support for Maps
- Feature “Do Not Disturb while driving” introduced
- iPad productive features like new dock, improved split view and slide over, useful drag and drop feature, markup improvements, better support with the pencil, new files app, enhanced Notes and more
- QuickType Keyboard access
- HomeKit changes
- Redesigned Control Center and so much more
What if I am Jailbroken?
Although iOS 11 packs so much with the stock frame, there is no drop down in the need of Jailbreak iOS 11. But as we still have no access to any public jailbreak and Cydia download for the latest software, there is a trouble with its fit to all regardless of the state of jailbreak. So if you are already jailbroken and like to keep all the features unchanged it is better to stay away from the latest upgrade iOS 11 as it is still with no Cydia access. But if you like keeping your firmware up to date than jailbreak, you are welcomed to iOS 11 Download here. However, remember it is only for 64-bit devices.
iOS 11 packs so much with it. So it, not just an upgrade for one side but for the whole iOS story. And it is your time to decide whether to install iOS 11 or not. So stay with us as always and share how you see the latest software release and all that it packs.